An award-winning facility in the heart of Montana is seeking a generalist to cover their day shift opening, working Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00 pm. The ideal candidate will be certified by the ASCP or hold an equivalent certification. BS/AS degree OR completion of a U.S. Military Lab training program is required. Must be able to perform phlebotomy from neonatal to geriatric patients. Sign-on and relocation assistance is available.
Come experience some of the best hiking, fishing, camping, and outdoor activity this part of the country has to offer! Live within driving distance of Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks. There are also plenty of urban adventures available to you as well; visit various museums with pieces inspired by the history and beauty of the surrounding areas. Experience local cuisine as well as many national restaurant chains you've come to know and love.
Are you're considering a change? Would you like to learn more about this opportunity? Send your resume in confidence to Ernest.Stephens@CompHealth.com or call directly 954.837.2685.
**Who do you know that might be interested? Refer a friend and you may be eligible for a $250 Referral Bonus!***
- MT/MLT (ASCP) or Equivalent Required
- Montana Licensed CLS or CLT Certification Required, Eligible will be considered.
- Day Shift, M-F Schedule 8am - 5pm
- Sign-on Bonus, Relocation Assistance Available!!
- Must be Comfortable with Phlebotomy
- **Fantastic Lab team and Environment**
- Experience the Best Montana Has to Offer!
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail