LOCATION: Chicago (immediate Northwest suburbs of Chicago), Illinois
- The location of this practice is within easy access to downtown Chicago.
- It is also close to the Metra train station that will take you into the city in less than 30 minutes.
- It offers lots of music venues, excellent restaurants and one-of-a-kind shopping.
- See below regarding detailed information about the city of Chicago, Illinois.
- Located in the immediate northwest suburbs of Chicago, a Family Practice Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a primary-care, outpatient practice.
- They currently have a congenial group of Family Medicine physicians, Pediatricians, and Ob/Gyn physicians.
- There is an opportunity and choice to work full-time or part-time.
- Requirements: The new Family Medicine Nurse Practitioner needs to be someone who is Board Certified and has work experience.
- She or he must feel comfortable working and seeing patients independently. However, the new NP will have access to a physician at all times.
- Volume of patients: The new Nurse Practitioner will see/treat approximately 3.2 patients per hour.
- They offer the option of working (three) 8-hour shifts or (four) 10-hour shifts per week.
- This practice requires working every other Saturday with time off during the week.
- They offer an excellent salary.
- This practice is also providing a full fringe benefits package. It includes: paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage and more!
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicago and surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.