Job Description & Requirements
Dermatology NP/PA in Georgia
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $110000.00 - 170000.00
A growing private practice in Atlanta is seeking a qualified dermatology NP/PA (with two years of dermatology experience) to join its team. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of a successful organization with a reputation for its exceptional patient care.
- Opportunity for a flexible schedule—full-time or part-time position
- Ability to practice in one or two locations (depending on preference) in brand new office spaces
- Immediate patient volume
- Ample well-trained support staff
- Two years of dermatology experience is required
With a population of more than 6 million and the home to 16 Fortune 500 companies, Atlanta is filled with tremendous opportunity and engaging events and activities throughout the year. Whether you’re seeking exciting adventure or peace and relaxation in the beautiful surrounding nature, you’ll love all that this sought-after city has to offer.
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- Atlanta and its surrounding suburbs boast some of the top public and private schools in the state
- Ranked #21 in Best Cities for Young Professionals in America (Niche)
- Experience an abundance of outdoor recreation, including kayaking, canoeing, paddle boarding, hiking, biking, and zip lining
- Atlanta offers a variety of first-class amenities, including remarkable shopping and dining, live entertainment, the world’s busiest international airport, and professional sporting events
- U.S. News ranks Georgia #11 in Best States for Economy
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Practitioner, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing , nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP