A large health system in Southern North Carolina is in search of a Medical Technician/Technologist for their Transfusion Services department. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience but sharp new grads will be considered and are welcome to apply. ASCP certification is also preferred but they are willing to consider a candidate who is still in the process of becoming certified (must be currently eligible).
This not-for-profit health system has been serving its area for over 60 years and has grown into one of North Carolina's largest health systems. They serve patients of all age levels and covers provide a full menu of health services.
If you are interested in this opportunity please reach out to Anthony Zubko at 954-837-2628 and send your most updated resume to Anthony.Zubko@comphealth.com. Please reference JOB-2623729 in your call/email.
Not quite the right fit? Reach out to discuss any of our 150+ opportunities across the country. CompHealth also offers referral bonuses so if you know someone in the market for a new position please provide them with our information.
- MT or MLT
- ASCP Certification Preferred
- Night Shift
- Great Benefits
- Very Competitive Pay
- Part of Large Health System
- $5k Sign-On Bonus Possible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail