Seeking Nurse Manager for Operating Room dept of know Hospital in Oakland, CA area.
Manages 24-hour departments providing patient care services. Ensures staff provide high quality, accessible, cost effective care, and patient focused services to members across the continuum, which comply with local, state, and federal requirements. Develops and maintains clinical standards of care and practice; responsible for all resource budgeting, selection and development.
Must have 3yrs of OR and Direct Management Exp
Provide duties in any nursing capacity as needed
Adhere to Administration: Scope and Standards of Practice
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Unencumbered California Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN), or must obtain a Bachelor's degree or higher within 3 years of hire, or have at least 5 years of RN experience
- At least 3 years of acute care experience in area of specialty with proven managerial skills
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association