This not-for-profit community hospital seeks a Medical Laboratory Technician with Blood Banking experience for its Evening shift. The successful candidate will have a NY state license. At least 2 years of experience is preferred.
The facility is committed to providing big-city medicine and hometown care to individuals and families in the geographically remote communities tucked away in the Adirondack Park. Located an hour from Albany, this family-friendly community has the amenities of a large city, with music and art festivals, natural beauty, and award-winning restaurants.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Jeanne Alfaro at 954-837-2602. Please reference JOB-2611178
- NY Licensed MLT
- Blood Bank Experience
- Evening Shift
- State of the art facility - Large Volume
- Outstanding Benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail