- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for PA. 30 min. from Harrisburg, PA.
- Nurse Practitioner for Psychiatric
- Loan Repayment
- Psychiatric evaluations within a primary care setting;
- Providing crisis intervention,
- Ongoing psychopharmacological management;
- Conducting peer reviews with managed care companies;
- Working within a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in psychiatric treatment of all ages with prior experience as a Registered Nurse or Nurse Practitioner.
- Valid prescriptive authority in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania; PA Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA, and current nationally recognized board certification or in progress.
Competitive rate of pay and benefits provided, for full-time work, only. NHSC approved site
If you are interested in joining a holistic practice dedicated to treating the underserved, please forward resume and letter of interest.
PMHNP - Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner - Physician Assistant