Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Occupational Health
Under the direction of the Medical Director and/or physician, the ideal Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant will provide exemplary healthcare and service to clients and employers as well as provide vision and leadership in building a cutting edge occupational medicine service. The available position offers a great deal of opportunity to the dedicated candidate to develop an occupational medicine clinic and take an active role in growing the business.
- New England setting with a vast array of cultural and recreational activities.
- Family-friendly lifestyle, strong education and healthcare infrastructures.
- Affordable cost of living.
- Unique opportunity for professional growth and business expansion.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k retirement
- Malpractice insurance
- 3% Contribution retirement account
- Health and Disability insurances
- Annual CME support