Urgent Care Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Rockingham, NC
Full-time position, 4-9’s/week. Clinic operates seven days a week, 10:00 am – 7:00 pm.
Base Salary $90K - $120K (DOE) plus pay for performance bonus opportunities.
Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement, CME allowance, paid malpractice, generous PTO.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a NP or PA, preferably in an urgent or primary care setting.
- Competencies include: laceration repairs, incision and drainage, splints.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and with others.
- Preparing records, writing reports, responding to correspondence and developing and maintaining required quality assurance.
- Demonstrated ability in the following areas: anticipating and reacting calmly to emergency situations; identifying problems and researching and identifying effective solutions; exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion and decision-making; establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, administration, medical staff and the public.
Relo candidates are welcome to apply.
Family Practice Convenient Care PA-C FNP APN ARNP