ERP International is seeking a full time Registered Nurse, RN Case Manager in support of Mike O’Callaghan Federal Medical Center, Nellis Air Force Base, Las Vegas, NV. Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense job satisfaction and pride ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Federal Holidays!
* FREE Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Work schedule shall be between the hours of 0730 - 1630 Monday-Friday, to include a one-hour uncompensated meal break as determined by the clinical department.
Job Specific Details and Tasks: The duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Must have the knowledge and skills to effectively apply the following core case management functions: a) Assessment: Identification of patients for case management; comprehensive collection of patient information and medical status; and continued evaluation of an established plan of care; b) Planning: Collaboration with the patient, family/caregiver, primary provider and other members of the health care team for developing an effective plan of care; c) Facilitation: Care coordination and communication among all involved parties; d) Advocacy: Support for the patient and family/caregivers to ensure identified education and appropriate, timely care is received.
• Must have knowledge of medical privacy and confidentiality (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act [HIPAA]), and accreditation standards of Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC), The Joint Commission (TJC), and Clinical Practice Guidelines (CPGs).
• Must have a working knowledge of computer applications/software to include Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access, Skype), and internet familiarity is required.
• Must have a working knowledge of Ambulatory Procedure Grouping (APGs), Diagnostic Related Grouping (DRGs), International Classification of Diseases-Current Version (ICD), and Current Procedural Terminology-Current Version (CPT) coding; and McKesson (InterQual) and/or Milliman Care Guidelines
• Must have experience in Patient Advocacy, Patient Privacy, and Customer Relations.
• Must be able to perform prospective, concurrent, and retrospective reviews to justify medical necessity for requested medical care and to aid in collection and recovery from multiple insurance carriers
• Must be skillful and tactful in communicating with people who may be physically or mentally ill, uncooperative, fearful, emotionally distraught, and occasionally dangerous.
• Must be able to collect clinical data from inpatient and outpatient sources; provide documentation for appeals or grievance resolution; apply critical thinking skills and expertise in resolving complicated healthcare, social, interpersonal and financial patient situations; apply problem-solving techniques to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way
• Must possess organization, problem-solving and communication skills to articulate medical requirements to patients, families/care givers, medical and non-medical staff in a professional and courteous way.
* Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN).
* Experience: Minimum 3 years of active nursing practice, of which at least 2 years must be recent in Clinical Case Management. Clinical Case Management experience must cover the full spectrum of ages, complexity, and inpatient/outpatient
* Licensure: Possess current unrestricted RN license from any state.
* Clinical Certification: Possess certification as a Case Manager by CCM or ANCC, or be certification eligible and obtain within 6 months of hire.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.