ERP International is seeking a Clinical Psychologist - Behavioral Health Optimization Program (BHOP) for a full-time position supporting the Military Treatment Facility (MTF) at Holloman AFB, Alamogordo, NM Apply online today and discover more about this exceptional employment opportunity. www.erpinternational.com
Be the Best! Join our team of exceptional health care professionals across the nation. Come discover the immense pride and job satisfaction ERP Employees have in caring for our Military Members, their Families and Retired Military Veterans!
* Excellent Compensation & Exceptional Comprehensive Benefits!
* Paid Time Off, Paid Federal Holidays!
* Medical/Dental/Vision and Health Savings Account available!
* Company Paid STD, LTD and Life Insurance!
* Matching 401K!
* Annual CME Stipend!
* Malpractice Insurance Provided!
About ERP International, LLC: ERP is a nationally respected provider of health, science, and technology solutions supporting clients in the government and commercial sectors. We provide comprehensive enterprise information technology, strategic sourcing, and management solutions to DoD and federal civilian agencies in 40 states. Founded in 2006, ERP is headquartered in Laurel, MD and maintains satellite offices in Montgomery, AL and San Antonio, TX - plus project locations nationwide. ERP is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran.
Duty Hours: Monday – Friday between the hours of 0700-1700 as required by the Contract Officer Representative for an 8 hour work day. Hours will not exceed eight (8) hours per day or 40 hours per week. Shift will include up to a one hour uncompensated meal break.
Core Clinical Psychologist Duties: The duties include, but are not limited to the following;
• Practice within the guidelines of their state licensing board, American Psychological Association Ethical Principles and Code of Conduct, and MTF privileges.
• Conduct psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, as appropriate.
• Establish psychiatric diagnoses according to the American Psychiatric Association Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Disorders.
• Provide psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses or injuries.
• Assist in rehabilitation of patients.
* Education: Ph.D. or Psy.D. in Clinical or Counseling Psychology from an APA accredited psychology program.
* Internship/Residency: Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
* Experience: Minimum of 24 months licensed Clinical Psychologist experience within the last 36 months.
* Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any state.
* Life Support Certification: Possess and maintain a current AHA or ARC BLS Healthcare Provider certification.
* Security: Must possess ability to pass a Government background check/security clearance.