HEADLINE: New Jersey Shore, New Jersey: A Board Eligible/Board Certified Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a very long-established private practice. This is a 100% office based and outpatient Nurse Practitioner practice opportunity. The new NP will work with one of their two very busy and very busy Board Certified Internists. Four-day work week. Office is closed on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. $ They are offering a competitive financial compensation package, which will also depend on the candidate’s experience. Very good earning potential.
LOCATION: New Jersey Shore, New Jersey:
- This practice is located along the New Jersey Shore. They are only ten minutes from some of the best beaches on the east coast.
- This town is perfect for commuting and weekend getaways. It is about seventy-five minutes to Manhattan/New York City and Philadelphia.
- They have a diverse and multi-ethnic population.
- This city has a great deal to offer its residents. Some of its amenities include: affordable cost of living, low crime, many parks, a variety of fantastic restaurants, beautiful views of the ocean, and plenty of enjoyable activities!
- Availability: Nurse Practitioners who recently completed their NP training, will be completing their training sometime this year, or who have work experience will all be strongly considered and are welcome to apply.
- A Board Certified Nurse Practitioner, or a Nurse Practitioner who is Board Eligible but very soon to become Board Certified, is needed to join a very long-established private practice.
- This is a 100% office based and outpatient Nurse Practitioner practice opportunity.
- This practice is currently staffed with two very experienced and very busy Board Certified Internists.
- The new Nurse Practitioner will only work with one of their two internists.
- Work schedule:
- The new NP will be working Monday through Wednesday, and Friday.
- Their office is closed on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION: This busy and very long-established private practice is offering:
- A competitive starting salary which will be commensurate with the candidate and her/his experience, what she or he has to offer, etc.
- Fringe Benefits (To be discussed with the new Nurse Practitioner)
- The earning potential is very good!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.