Job Description & Requirements
Family Nurse Practitioner in Washington
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 36hour workweek Pay Rate: $120000.00 - 150000.00
Pacific Northwest Family Nurse Practitioner
- Hospital-employed traditional role with primary care and emergency medicine
- ?Critical access hospital with no OB?and no surgery
- 4-day week, 8-hour work days with health benefits? with 1:3 ER Call
- Up to a $160,000 guaranteed base salary
- On top of your 4-day work week, you also receive 6 weeks of vacation plus an additional 8 sick days and a week of CME?
- Autonomy to spend quality time with your patients
- Current providers average 12 to 14 patients a day
- Low volume Level V ED, not intrusive into your clinic day or personal life outside of work
- 3 to 5 years of experience in an ED setting preferred as a RN or Nurse Practitioner
- Strong payor mix, employed patient base
- Opportunity to incorporate home visits for added patient-centric approach
Eastern Washington - Life in Odessa
Where can you ski, golf, and fine dine all in one day? The Pacific Northwest is the place. If you would like to live in year-round sunshine with easy access to Seattle, Spokane, and more outdoor activities than you can imagine, this is the area for you.
- Year-round sunshine with 300+ days
- Close proximity to Spokane and Seattle
- Family-focused community, safe, inviting, and great for kids
- Located one hour from metropolitan area
- No state income tax
- Very low cost of living, 30% lower than the national average
- Beautiful lakes, rivers, and mountains to explore
- Hunting and fishing in your own backyard; moose, elk, deer, and more
- Intimate and well-connected community
- Community is generously supportive of the hospital?
- Live in one of the most sought-after regions in the U.S.
Ability to do chest tubes and intubationsJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Practitioner, Fnp, Np, Anp, Advanced Practice, Advanced Practice Nurse, Nurse Nursing, Family, nurse-practitioner, nurse practitioner, NP