Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant-Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic-CHI St. Alexius Health-Bismarck
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 24;Weekend;On Call Pay Rate: $83.00 - 95.00
This facility located in Bismarck, North Dakota is looking for Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Cardiothoracic & Cardiovascular locum tenens support as they look to grow their current staff.
This opportunity offers/requires:
- Monday - Friday 5 PM - 8 PM / Weekend Call will be the first priority
- Will need coverage for 2 weeks/month as soon as possible.
- 7 patients per day
- Locums will be required to round along with assisting surgeries, both scheduled and emergent
- 1st assist experience required and must be trained and proficient in Endoscopic Vein Harvest
- Board Certification required
- Required Certifications: Must be a certified first-assist w/ cardiovascular surgery experience, Endo Vein Harvest experience w/ Maquet, BLS certified
- Will accept licensing candidates
- Can credential in 30 days for clean files
- Electronic Medical Record experience (EPIC)
Bismarck is the capital city of North Dakota. The tall, art deco North Dakota State Capitol is set on landscaped grounds. Nearby, the North Dakota Heritage Center & State Museum traces the state’s natural and cultural history. The restored Former Governors’ Mansion dates back to the late 19th century. By the Missouri River, the Dakota Zoo is home to grizzly bears and endangered Bengal tigers.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities. In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs. Additionally, our Physician Mobility
initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.