HEADLINE: Baltimore, MD (upscale suburb): BE/BC Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a well-established gastroenterology practice. All Nurse Practitioner candidates -- with Gastro experience, with prior work experience, or new graduates without any work experience -- will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply. This busy GI group consists of 15 Gastroenterologists, 6 Certified Nurse Practitioners, and 3 Physician Assistants. Shared Call will be every fifth Saturday. Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. The new Nurse Practitioner will do hospital follow up GI consults in the morning at a local modern community hospital, and outpatient work in one office during the afternoons. This is an employed opportunity. $ They are offering a very competitive financial package and earning potential.
LOCATION: Baltimore, Maryland
- This practice’s office and hospital are located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland.
- Please see below regarding additional information about the city of Baltimore.
- Located in an upscale suburb of Baltimore, Maryland, a Board Eligible/Board Certified Nurse Practitioner is needed to join a very long-established gastroenterology practice.
- Established in 1986, this excellent Nurse Practitioner opportunity is due to increased volume, area growth and expansion.
- This busy and very successful Gastroenterology group currently consists of 15 Gastroenterologists, 6 Certified Nurse Practitioners, and 3 Physician Assistants.
- All Nurse Practitioner candidates -- with gastroenterology experience, with prior work experience, or new graduates without any work experience -- will all be strongly considered and are all welcome to apply.
- Shared Call will be every fifth Saturday.
- Hours: Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The new Nurse Practitioner will do hospital follow up GI consults in the morning at a local modern community hospital.
- She or he will do outpatient work in one office during the afternoons.
- This busy Gastroenterology Group practices out of 2 primary medical office facilities, along with two AAAHC accredited ambulatory surgery centers. These centers were designed with quality, safety, patient privacy and convenience in mind.
- The Gastroenterologists perform approximately 14,000 procedures a year.
- This practice is owned and employed by a very well-regarded hospital that is part of a regional healthcare system.
- They are offering a very competitive starting base salary. It will be commensurate with the Nurse Practitioner’s experience, skills, etc.
- There is also a productivity incentive.
- In addition, they provide a comprehensive fringe benefits package.
- Very competitive financial package and earning potential!
INFORMATION REGARDING BALTIMORE, MARYLAND:
- Baltimore, Maryland has approximately 800,000-plus residents with a service population 1,000,000 plus.
- It is the largest city in Maryland and one of the great port cities of the world.
- Baltimore is an exciting city, with charming neighborhoods, ethnic and cultural diversity, Chesapeake Bay cuisine and a wealth of history.
- This great city also offers excellent educational facilities, including the University of Baltimore and Johns Hopkins University.
- You will also be able to take full advantage of, and have easy accessibility to, historical Washington, D.C., and is located only 45 miles away.
- Baltimore has a wide variety of restaurants to satisfy nearly every palate.
- It is also a sports fan's dream come true, including baseball, football and soccer teams.
- A temperate climate, beautiful waterfront homes, great shopping, superb dining options, excellent educational facilities, and a plethora of cultural activities all contribute to making Baltimore a great city.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.