Staff CRNA needed in West Virginia. Live and work in a scenic community that is great for the outdoor enthusiast or those looking to put down roots, providing access for hiking/biking trails, and river access for canoeing, fishing and boating. This is a very friendly location with affordable housing and a quaint, historic feel.
Pay is very competitive and CRNA work Independently while performing a diverse array of cases including Regionals. This position offers 11 weeks of PTO and excellent benefits. New grads may apply. Interviewing now! For more information concerning this position and others across the country, please contact David Siegel at 954-837-2640, and email your CV to email@example.com.
Please reference JOB-2568133
- Autonomous working environment
- Scenic West Virginia community
- Diverse Cases
- Recent new grads may apply
- Health Benefits
- 11 weeks PTO
- Sign on bonus or Relocation expense
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail