Job Description & Requirements
CRNA - in Colorado
StartDate: 09/01/2019Pay Rate: $210000.00 - 250000.00
Live and work in the beautiful heartland of America with outdoor recreation right at your fingertips. Enjoy the beautiful topography of the Great Plains and surrounding areas. Join the largest Anesthesia group in America as a CRNA. This position offers an established group with long term stability and an excellent, friendly work environment.
Your next practice:
- Join a growing team of CRNA’s
- Practice Independent medicine
- Hospital is a 132 bed, level II trauma center and regional hub in the area
- Hospital offers 6 OR suites and a brand new Ambulatory Surgery Center with 4 OR suites
- State-of-the-art facility and equipment
- Benefits include: 5 weeks PTO, malpractice coverage, defined pension, 401(k) match, CME, student loan repayment and up to $15,000 for relocation reimbursement.
Your new community:
Job BenefitsAbout the Company
- This practice is located in a safe, family-friendly community in the Midwest
- Enjoy a very low cost of living and excellent schooling options
- Outdoor lover’s paradise—access to hunting, fishing, river activities, walking trails, biking paths, and more
- Quick flights to DFW and short drive distance to ski resorts in Colorado
- Excellent shopping amenities with a mild four seasons climate
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA