HEADLINE: Chicago, Illinois: Several experienced Certified Physician Assistants are needed to work with Children and Adolescents in a clinic and a temporary residential housing facility in Chicago. Under the direction of a Psychiatrist and Mental Health Administrator, you would be responsible for psychiatric patient assessment and medication management.
- Located in Chicago, Illinois, several experienced Certified Physician Assistants are needed to work with Children and Adolescents in a clinic and a temporary residential housing facility in Chicago.
- Under the direction of a Psychiatrist and Mental Health Administrator, the PA would be responsible for psychiatric patient assessment and medication management.
- This facility has a primary clinic and residential housing that is open 24 hours a day.
- They provide services in primary care, dental, mental health, substance abuse and foster care.
- Day, evenings and overnight shifts are available.
- Work Schedule options: The schedule is either working (four) 8-hour shifts, or (three) 12-hour shifts plus two days per month on a Saturday or Sunday.
- This is a very rewarding position to work with children and young adults in need.
- The group consists of very dedicated physicians, health care providers and staff.
- Certified Physician Assistant with at least two years of experience.
- Must have a background in mental health or experience working with psychiatric patients.
- Head to toe assessment of patient, recognize abnormal findings, and report to physician provider.
- Triage any new intake and follow the Five Right of Medication administration when medicating a child.
- Dependable and reliable giving extra effort when necessary.
- Takes initiative to proactively recognize problems/opportunities and develop appropriate strategies to deal with them.
- Ability to manage multiple and competing demands and establish priorities.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change in processes and organization.
- Makes data driven supported decisions wherever possible considering all relevant facts.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team in order to meet health division goals and priorities.
- Act cooperatively and contribute to teamwork.
- Willingness to act as a strong team player and bring an optimistic level of energy to the team.
- Maintain professional, technical and technological proficiency in all aspects of the job.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Communicate decisions promptly, clearly.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, deadlines and program compliance.
- They will provide an excellent salary with complete fringe benefits and malpractice/tail coverage. (They will discuss specifics with interested candidates.)
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicagoand surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.