Job Description & Requirements
Nurse Practitioner in North Carolina
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $90000.00 - 150000.00
Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s leading academic search firm, invites you to consider an opportunity to join a growing Department of Psychiatry at a highly ranked medical school. We are seeking multiple, full-time Advanced Practice Practitioners to work in two different settings.Two Priority Recruitments
- Crisis and Assessment Clinic—you will work (3) twelve-hour overnight shifts each week. This clinic operates in a similar manner to an emergency department and you will work with a team that includes M.D. to provide care at night—this is a newly created position
- Staff APP—a traditional practice providing extender support through inpatient care at the main campus in the mornings and outpatient care in the afternoons
The Research Triangle
- Enjoy unparalleled academic resources, a quality work lifestyle, and a robust benefits package
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary
- Robust benefits package including health, dental, vision, and various retirement plans
- Opportunities for long-term career growth within the academic system
- Work side by side with a team of psychiatrists and primary care physicians to provide compassionate, evidence-based mental health care
Live in some of the most sought-after suburbs of Chapel Hill, Raleigh, and Durham. Commonly referred to as “The Triangle,” it offers many options for families, including an abundance of outdoor activities, unique shops, dining, and nightlife. This globally prominent high-tech research and development center has made the area culturally diverse, economically resilient, and nationally recognized as a great place to live.
Board eligible or certifiedJob BenefitsAbout the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psych Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Np, Psych Np, Psych Np, Mental Health Np, Np, Aprn, Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare, Health Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Mental Health Care