Job Description & Requirements
CRNA-Urbana, IL -
Our client is currently seeking a CRNA in Urbana, IL!
This opportunity offers:
- Full time ongoing position
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00am - 3:00 pm or 7:00am - 5:00 pm
- Cases include Bread & Butter, Pediatrics, ENT, General surgery, Bariatrics, and Orthopedics. No OB or CV
- 80 cases per day between CRNA's working on schedule
- Over time opportunities available
- Certified CRNA, ACLS, BLS
- Active Illinois license
Please contact Staff Care for more details!Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA