Chicago, Illinois (30 minutes from downtown Chicago): Several Nurse Midwives needed for Community Health Organization.
They offer a Loan repayment plan.
- A Community Health Organization located 30 minutes from downtown Chicago is seeking an experienced Midwife to assist a group of Ob/Gyns.
- The office is comprised of Primary Care, Psychiatry and Ob/Gyns.
- They focus heavily on integrative medicine and children and women’s health.
- The facility caters to an underserved patient population providing quality healthcare.
- They have very nice, modern offices and a cohesive group practice.
- The Midwife will work out of one office and one hospital very close by.
- Schedule: Hours are Monday to Friday and one half day Saturday per month. Hours will be adjusted for the week when you work Saturday.
- Call: It will be 1:5.. The group utilizes OB Hospitalists to assist with coverage.
- Deliveries per month: They do approximately 15 deliveries per month.
- The expected earnings: $135,000
- Breakdown of fees will be discussed
- Excellent benefits: The include malpractice/tail insurance, Medical Insurance, Dental, Vision, CME with $1,000 yearly with 3 days PTO, 3 weeks paid vacation, and 80 hours PTO, and Loan repayment.
INFORMATION REGARDING THE CITY OF CHICAGO:
- CHICAGO (2.8 million population) is a world-class city and one of the most successful metropolitan areas in the world. It is the largest city in the Midwest. It is a thriving mix of world-class museums, classic American architecture, fine dining, and cultural activities. It has five major league sports franchises, numerous theatres and galleries, and more than 552 parks and 33 beaches. Despite its size, Chicago is a collection of friendly walkable neighborhoods that gives it the feel of a small town.
- It is the most central, most accessible city in the country. While in the metropolitan Chicago area, various modes of transportation provide easy and convenient access to downtown Chicagoand surrounding areas.
- Located in northern Illinois, Chicago sits alongside Lake Michigan, where it earns its nickname of the Windy City.
- Chicago is also the home to the Merchandise Mart (the largest building in America); the Oceanarium (the world's largest indoor marine mammal pavilion); and Buckingham Fountain (the world's largest fountains). The Taste of Chicago is the country’s largest free outdoor food festival. Chicago is the candy capitol of the world. The Art Institute of Chicago holds the largest collection of impressionist paintings outside the Louvre in Paris. The world's largest public library is in Chicago.
- Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper, and also the home to some of the world’s first and most innovative art and architecture. It is an outdoor museum of world-famous architecture. One can stroll through history just by walking through the Loop. The indoor possibilities are limitless, including world-class museums, plus a host of smaller, special-interest art galleries.
- Major employers include McDonald’s (headquartered in Oak Brook), Motorola, Walgreens (headquartered in Deerfield) Household Finance, and CNA Insurance.
- There is so much to see and do in Chicago – ranging from its thriving nightlife and world class museums and shopping, to major sports events. Beyond its beautiful lake front setting are growing neighborhoods, full of character, each containing their own unique places to discover. Chicago is truly an American gem you would be proud to call home.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.