Providence Health & Services -
- Full Time
- Hours:7:00 am until work is done usually after 430pm, 24 hours patient comes first
- Call Schedule: Weekdays, Weekends 4 APCs, and surgeon takes calls
- Sign-On Bonus
- Compensation: Salaried, Base + Production/Incentive, Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance
- Benefits: To be discussed with PS+D/Employer
- Additional Info: Everett, Washington - Seeking an excellent Cardiothoracic Surgery nurse practitioner or physician assistant for a surgical assistant position. Full-time position with call. Competitive compensation; comprehensive benefits. One to three years of surgical assist experience required, preferably in cardiac surgery with endoscopic vein harvest (EVH) experience. This position will be primarily OR/hospital based, with a very small amount of time in clinic. Join a well-established and collegial group at Providence Regional Medical Center's Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery department, where you will have the opportunity to support the dedicated surgeons and be actively involved in a growing program. Enjoy unparalleled quality of life in the heart of the Pacific Northwest.