Average Patients seen: Administrative Role | See Additional Informtaion
Call Schedule: N/A
Compensation: Competitive Compensation Ranging from $98,000 - $125,000 | Based On Experience Both Clinically and In A Similar Role
Benefits: To be discussed directly with Doctors On Call
Additional Info: Under the supervision of the Clinical Management Director, the Physician Assistant will be responsible for providing support clinical team in auditing of charts and triaging of patient calls. S/he will be assigned and lead various time-limited projects, working collaboratively with clinical team and administrative staff to achieve project deliverables in a timely way.
- Graduate from accredited PA program
- Active NY State License
- At least two years of experience providing hands on care to a diverse group of patients
- Knowledge of local regulatory standards (NYS-DOH), CMS & OSHA regulations a plus
- Excellent decision-making skills in regard to diagnostic patient care
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.