Hours:7 Days Per Week, 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM | Extremely Flexible 4 or 5-Day Work Weeks Available
Average Patients seen: 8-10 | Driver will take you from appointment-to-appointment
- Competitive Compensation in the New York City Market
- Control Your Income with Opportunities to Earn Additional Income
- $5,000 Retention Bonus After Completing 1st Year of Employment
Benefits: 100% Employer Paid Benefits for Single Employee Coverage | Up to 20 Days PTO | Up to 5 Sick Days | $5,000 Longevity Bonus After 1st Year | $2,500 for Professional Fees | Professional Liability Insurance
- Requires: Current Board-Certification (to begin working). Current CPR certification.
- 2 years clinical experience required. Less than 2 years experience accepted only if experienced in a home care setting or dealing with chronically ill patients.
- Mobile medical practice for the homebound frail and elderly patients. You will see patients in their homes. A driver will take you from appointment to appointment.
- Willingness to float between our service areas in Queens, Brooklyn, and Staten Island is highly desired.
- Review medication, perform depression screening, check vitals, conduct a physical exam (wellness exam as well when appropriate) that follows clinical protocols established by Doctors on Call.
- In complex cases, interact with Clinical Physician leadership at Doctors on Call to review and collaboratively address appropriate care.
- EMR: eClinicalWorks
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.