Compensation: $54.88/hr-74.91/hr; Varies by Experience and Location | $2,500 Relocation if Moving Over 50 Mile Radius
- Medical, HSA, and Dental
- Voluntary Benefits Include Vision, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Injury Insurance, Legal Services, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection, and AFLAC Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- 22 PTO Days
- $2K CME Allowance and 5 CME Days
- Carle Will Cover all Certification Costs Including DEA, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Collaborative Agreement.
- 403b with 2% Match and Employer Annual Contribution 5% of Eligible Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Assistance of $2K per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Outpatient and inpatient opportunities available
- Weekly collaboration with Psychiatrist
- PMHNP will cover "moderate" range of patient cases including consults with new patients, manage medications and provide counseling service
- Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
- Current Illinois registered nurse license, advanced practice nurse licensure, and psychiatric certification. Must have mental health assessment experience, positive communication skills, ability to work collaboratively with the health care team and excellent customer service skills.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.