Compensation: $45.00/hr-$61.43/hr; Varies by Experience and Location
- Medical, HSA, and Dental
- Voluntary Benefits Include Vision, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Injury Insurance, Legal Services, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection, and AFLAC Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- 22 PTO Days
- $2K CME Allowance and 5 CME Days
- Carle Will Cover all Certification Costs Including DEA, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Collaborative Agreement.
- 403b with 2% Match and Employer Annual Contribution 5% of Eligible Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Assistance of $2K per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- 3 years of direct patient care experience in an outpatient setting with an emphasis on performance of comprehensive assessments in a wide array of populations including both disabled and geriatric populations.
- Responsible for performance of comprehensive health risk assessments (HRAs) for members under a risk adjustment payment methodology in the home setting or receiving services in a skilled nursing facility (includes commercial marketplace members and occasionally children, seniors, and adults with disabilities eligible for Medicare and/or Medicaid)
- Educates members regarding their medications, diagnoses, symptoms, disease management activities, in-home safety, advanced directives, and other pertinent information to fill potential gaps in care
- Collaborates with members' primary care physician, case managers, social workers, and other community resources and health care support services regarding opportunities to improve care management and lower medical expenses
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.