Hours:Monday, Tuesday, & Thursday 8 AM - 5 PM | Wednesday 8 AM - 6 PM | Friday 8 AM - 1 PM
Compensation: $45.00/hr-$61.43/hr; Varies by Experience and Location
- Medical, HSA, and Dental
- Voluntary Benefits Include Vision, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Injury Insurance, Legal Services, LifeLock Identity Theft Protection, and AFLAC Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance
- 22 PTO Days
- $2K CME Allowance and 5 CME Days
- Carle Will Cover all Certification Costs Including DEA, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and Collaborative Agreement.
- 403b with 2% Match and Employer Annual Contribution 5% of Eligible Compensation
- Malpractice Insurance
- Tuition Assistance of $2K per Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Work with a collaborative team including the physician, APP, nurse and certified medical assistant to provide patient care in an ambulatory setting
- Possibility for in-office procedures
- Broad scope of patients including mostly adults, roughly 10% peds
- Two years of clinical practice is preferred.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.