Job Description & Requirements
NICU APRN Locum Provider Needed
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Day Pay Rate: $73.00 - 85.00
- Master's degree APRN - NICU locums opportunity
- 3 years’ experience in a NICU (level 3 or higher) is desired
- Length of assignment may be flexible, even perm consideration is open to discussion.
- Required skills would include Umbilical line placement and PICC line placement. Prefer intubation skills. Additiocotine free and smoke free facility. All candidates must be nicotine free. *We do not accept flu shot declination
- A Master’s degree in nursing is required.
- Licensed by Arkansas State Board of Nursing as an Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Certification by national certifying body with prescriptive privileges.
- Advanced training as an Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or Pediatric Nurse Practitioner preferred. *Current NRP certification and STABLE are both required.
- Start Date: December 3, 2018
- End Date: March 23, 2019
- Duration: 16 Weeks
- Shift: Weekdays, Holidays, Some Weekends
- Hours: 7P - 7:30A
- Rotating Shift
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Neonatal Intensive Care Nurse, Intensive Care, Nicu, Neonatal, Newborn, Nurse Practitioner, Newborn, Np, Neonatal Care, Nurse, Nursing, Aprn, Infant Care, Rn, Critical Care, Hospital, Medical, Patient Care, Healthcare, Health Care