Job Description & Requirements
NP/PA-HM- Minden Medical Center
StartDate: 01/01/2019Available Shifts: Regular 12 Pay Rate: $73.00 - 85.00Minden, LA (google map) - About this City Minden Medical Center- Minden, LA Advanced Practice -Hospitalist Medicine
- January Start Date – Shifts Needed 14 per month
- 45 Days to Credential
- Temps available for clean files; No malpractice ONLY
- 5,110 annual ED volume
- 161 Hospital beds
- Board Certified ANCC/NCCPA
- APP shift; 7a – 7p
- Open ICU.
- Average volume 25 per day
- Must have active LA license
- Services include: CT scan, ICU, Nuclear Medicine, Physical Therapy
- Located in the piney woods of northwest Louisiana, Minden has a population of just over 13,000 and offers historic neighborhoods, nationally-recognized healthcare, unique fairs and festivals, progressive businesses and a small- town quality of life. Minden has dozens of shops and restaurants, including Second Hand Rose Antiques, run by Milly Rose who tells stories of the celebrities that have shopped there.
- EMR: Medhost
- Paid travel, lodging and medical malpractice
Located in the center of the country, this dynamic Midwestern town features a rich cultural background with an abundance of things to see and do. Home to the largest community theatre in the U.S., you can take in a play during your free time or catch an exciting arena football game. This energetic city is also home to various Fortune 500 companies and is teeming with opportunity and an endless array of entertainment and activity Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.