Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist -
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: Regular 8;10;12;On Call Pay Rate: $123.00 - 135.00
We are currently recruiting a CRNA!
- Level 3 trauma center
- Flexible schedule: 8, 10 ,12 hour shifts.
- 4 to 6 total calls per month, staffing dependent
- 1st and 2nd call taken from home/hotel
- Weekend call rotates among staff
- Very diverse case mix; most are general surgery, orthopedics, eyes, and GYN
- Will place, monitor & troubleshoot epidurals.
- Excellent 24/7 NICU care – expectation is anesthesia takes care of mother. 2000 deliveries a year; 75% epidurals, 20% CSection (includes small % VBAC). On call,
CRNA comes in for C-Sections.
- Pediatrics - Healthy ear tubes & tonsils; occasional pediatric lap appy on call.
- Cardiac cases – increasing volumes with minimally invasive procedures. Typically onpump bypass & valves. Lines placed by surgeon, monitored by anesthesia. MDA places TEE probe.
- Must be able to manage a double lumen tube
Please call Staff Care for more details!Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA