HEADLINE: Manhattan (very desirable area), New York City: One to two Physician Assistants are needed to join a private practice. This Ob/Gyn single-specialty group currently has three Ob/Gyns, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner. This is a 100% outpatient opportunity. Monday to Friday. $ Very competitive salary range. Fringe benefits. Excellent earning potential.
LOCATION: Manhattan/New York City:
- The office that the new Physician Assistant(s) will be working at is located in a very desirable area of Manhattan.
- The Physician Assistants may live wherever she or he chooses and has many options.
- Please scroll down below for additional information regarding New York City.
AVAILABILITY: Any time between now and the summer of 2010
- One to two Physician Assistants are needed to join a very successful and busy single-specialty private practice group.
- Office: The new Physician Assistant will work at one of their offices, which is located in a very desirable area of Manhattan.
- This practice currently has three Ob/Gyn physicians, one Physician Assistant and one Nurse Practitioner.
- This is a 100% Outpatient opportunity.
- Candidate’s Qualifications:
- They will consider someone who has recently completed her/his Physician Assistant training or is still in training; someone who has work experience, and someone who wants to change her/his specialty to Ob/Gyn.
- A big plus would be someone (1) Who has knowledge of ultrasound and performing Ob and Gyn ultrasound in the office and (2) Someone who also has some work experience in clinical Ob/Gyn.
- Established twenty years ago, this excellent Physician Assistant opportunity is due to increased growth and expansion.
- Job responsibilities and duties: The new Physician Assistant will be required to provide prenatal care up to the point of delivery, prescribe medication, examine patients, diagnosis illnesses and provide treatment.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday. The hours will be determined and discussed with the candidate.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- This practice is offering a very competitive and negotiable starting salary. This will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills, experience, etc.
- They are also providing a fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Occurrence Malpractice Insurance
- Medical/Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- CME and more!
- The earning potential is excellent!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW YORK CITY:
- NEW YORK CITY (exceeding 8.2 million people) is the most populous city in the United States! A key component to its strength is its diversity.
- As what many people refer to as the “Capitol of the World,” New York City offers some of the most sought after real estate. With such prestigious locations including the Empire StateBuilding, Rockefeller Center, and the Chrysler Building, a New York City business address brings global recognition and respect.
- New York City offers a broad range of educational opportunities to its youth. From public, private, parochial, and non-religious, all types of schooling are available. Their public school system is the largest in the nation. New York City boasts more than 100 institutions of higher learning. From public to private, the college-level and post-graduate learning opportunities are endless!
- The recreational and sporting activities available in New York City are endless, appealing to all ages and ranging from Amusement Parks to the Bronx Zoo.
- With its educated, worldly, resourceful, and motivated population, New Yorkers comprise a city that is second to none! New York is the grandest, most dynamic, sophisticated and diverse city in the world!
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.