Saint Simons By-The-Sea, located on St Simons Island, GA is recruiting a full time Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to see both adult and adolescent populations. Saint Simons By-The-Sea is a beautiful private 101-bed treatment center offering comprehensive inpatient services for adolescents and adults with a variety of diagnoses including dual diagnosis and addiction. All programs are offered in a multidisciplinary treatment setting with excellent support staff and professional colleagues. Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners at Saint Simons by the Sea work in a collaborative, supportive and caring environment that offers work/life balance in a beautiful beach community. There is opportunity for professional and personal growth working with a diverse patient population.
THE POSITION DUTIES AND HIGHLIGHTS
• Compensation package will includes base salary; comprehensive benefits of health and malpractice insurance; 401K; CME time and financial support; and relocation assistance if moving.
• Serene Coastal living
• Work in a collaborative practice with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working with a professional, competent and compassionate staff.
• Clinical care duties include psychiatric evaluations, follow-up care consults and medication management.
• Very reasonable caseload and call for work life balance
• Graduation from accredited Master’s level Nurse Practitioner program with a specialty in psychiatry. Must have Georgia license or the ability to obtain
• PMHMP certification is required
St. Simon Island is in Glynn County part of the Brunswick, Georgia Metropolitan Statistical Area. It is home to fabulous beaches, golfing, charter fishing, and a variety of other activities. Beautiful residential areas and amenities meet the needs of many diverse lifestyles.
For more information, please contact: