Brentwood Hospital, located in Shreveport, Louisiana is recruiting a full time Board Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for their Adult psychiatric and addictive disease treatment Program. Brentwood Hospital is a private 200-bed facility that helps individuals and families achieve optimal mental health, resulting in improved quality of life. A dedicated professional team provides individualized treatment, meeting the personal needs of customers in a safe and nurturing environment. All programs are staffed by highly trained and dedicated multidisciplinary treatment teams.
• Conducts general history and physical evaluations with problem-focused areas of evaluation for all patients with assurance that patient history forms, medication lists, procedure lists, and problem lists are addressed.
• Accurately perform problem-focused evaluations of medical problems with treatments including medication prescribing and instructions on life-style changes.
• Facilitates and implements systems that promote and maintain effective communication and collaboration with inter/intra hospital physicians, nurses, and other members of the health care team.
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and Development Opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Masters of Science in Nursing Degree required
• Minimum of two years of clinical experience required.
• Current licensure as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) in Louisiana
• Must possess knowledge of general and psychiatric nursing processes, therapeutic relationships and processes, age specific growth and development, limit setting, crisis and behavior management and CPR training.
Brentwood is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS). For more information, please visit www.uhsinc.com .