Mesilla Valley Hospital is a 120-bed free-standing psychiatric hospital. We offer diverse inpatient, residential and partial hospital programs for adolescents, adults, and seniors. Our programs treat individuals with psychiatric, detox and substance use issues in a safe and respectful multidisciplinary treatment setting. We are fully-accredited by The Joint Commission, New Mexico Children Youth & Families Department (NMCYFD) and are TRICARE®-certified. Mesilla Valley Hospital is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) www.uhsinc.com The MVH website is www.mesillavalleyhospital.com
We are currently seeking to add a like-minded, quality-focused Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner/APP/ARNP (PMHNP certification required) to our recently-formed Geriatric services team, at Mesilla Valley Hospital.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of building a team, developing our service offerings, and providing care to the local community!
Mesilla Valley Hospital - Las Cruces, NM
• Located 35 minutes north of Albuquerque;
• Second largest city in New Mexico - population 100,000;
• 120 total beds
• 12 dedicated geriatric beds;
• Provide inpatient, acute psychiatric care to older adult/geriatric patients;
• Perform initial psychiatric evaluations, follow up visits/daily rounding on assigned book of patients, intake/discharge procedures; and
• Participate in interdisciplinary team meetings and treatment planning meetings, as required
• Full time, employed position;
• Competitive base salary;
• Robust benefits package includes: Medical, dental, vision, 401k w/ company match, malpractice w/ tail coverage, stock purchase plan, CME allowance, paid-time off, etc;
• Monday-Friday, day schedule; and
• Minimal call/weekends required (one weekday per calendar week, one weekend per month)
• Active New Mexico Nurse Practitioner license in good standing or ability to obtain one;
• Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner education training program; and
• Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification
Feel free to reach out to me for additional details!