The Ridge Behavioral Healthcare System in Lexington, KY, is recruiting a New Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner for their Outpatient Child, Adolescent and Adult Services.
The Ridge provides psychiatric and dual diagnosis treatment for children, adolescents, and adults. Located in Lexington, KY, in the heart of the Bluegrass,
Position Duties & Highlights:
• Compensation package will includes base salary; comprehensive benefits of health and malpractice insurance; 401K; CME time and financial support; and relocation assistance if moving.
• Fulltime employment with Monday-Friday schedule.
• No call.
• Work in a collaborative practice with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working with a professional, competent and compassionate staff.
• Initial evaluations of new patients; follow-ups and medication management; treatment team participation.
• Graduation from accredited Master’s level Nurse Practitioner program with a specialty in psychiatry. Must have Kentucky license or the ability to obtain
• PMHMP certification is required
Located in Lexington, KY, in the heart of the Bluegrass, The Ridge Behavioral Health System offers a healing environment that is reassuring to a patients’ sense of security and confidentiality. Dedicated to excellence, The Ridge is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, as a licensed, 110-bed hospital, providing psychiatric (mental health) and chemical dependency (drug & alcohol rehabilitation) services to children, adolescents and adults. Inpatient care is provided on a 24-hour basis, seven days a week. Outpatient and partial hospitalization services are provided on a six-day per week basis, days and evenings. Care is provided according to an established code of ethical conduct and strict adherence to patient rights.
The Ridge’s treatment philosophy is based on an understanding that mental health and chemical dependency treatment requires a team approach with a caring, positive attitude in which all participants are treated with respect and dignity.
Hospital Website: hospital website is www.ridgebhs.com.
The Ridge is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services. The hospital website is www.ridgebhs.com.
JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!