Streamwood Behavioral Health in Northwest Chicago is recruiting a new Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to work with our Child and Adolescent Services.
The position offers the ability to work in diverse settings to include Inpatient, Partial Hospitalization and Outpatient settings. Ideal candidate will have interest and experience working with child and adolescent patient populations.
Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System (SBHS) is the largest free-standing behavioral health system for Children and Adolescents in Illinois. Our approach to healing takes into account the entire social environment for the children, adolescents and young adults in our care, including the family, school, living situation and community. Service Excellence and Customer Engagement are important parts of our philosophy and our entire staff is dedicated to providing H.O.P.E. – Healthy Opportunities in a Peaceful Environment – for all of those in our care.
• Initial evaluations of new patients; follow-up brief therapy care and medication management; treatment team participation.
• Fulltime employment
• Monday-Friday schedule
• Diverse Practice options with the ability to craft the ideal work setting by preference
• Compensation package will includes base salary; comprehensive benefits of health and malpractice insurances; 401K; CME time and financial support; and relocation assistance if moving.
• Position offers work independence and opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working with a professional, competent, compassionate staff.
• PhD or Master’s Degree in Nursing from recognized school of nursing
• Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner/APRN in the State of Illinis or willingness to obtain licensure in the State of Illinois.
• Board Certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Psychiatric and Mental Health
Streamwood Behavioral Healthcare System is located just northwest of downtown Chicago in the community of Streamwood. It is easily accessible to all the big city amenities, local Universities as well as snow skiing and water sports with nearby Lake Michigan. You can have the best of both worlds with the city and the great outdoors.
For additional information visit the website at www.streamwoodhospital.com.
Streamwood Behavioral is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) one of the nation’s largest hospital management companies.
If you are interested in this position, please contact: