Heartland Behavioral Health Services is adding a new Child/Adolescent Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to the team, for In-Patient services. Heartland Behavioral Health Services offers residential treatment and acute hospitalization for youth ages 4-21. Heartland is a safe, positive environment where patients receive the treatment they need to return to the community.
• Full Time, Employed position
• 151 bed hospital
• In-Patient setting
• Adolescent patient load
• Duties include: complete psychiatric evaluations, rounding, medication management, treatment team leader/daily treatment team
• Call: 1 night per week via telephone
Compensation & Benefits:
• Strong base salary
• Bonus opportunity
• Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO, CME, relocation assistance, malpractice insurance
• Graduate of accredited program
• In-Patient Adolescent experience
• Missouri license or ability to obtain
Heartland Behavioral Health Services' facility is nestled on 50 secluded acres in Nevada, Missouri, providing the perfect setting for our residents to heal and grow. A reprieve from everyday life, our peaceful environment allows residents to return to the basics and reconnect with themselves and others. Our focus is to change the lives of children and families.
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS, OR TO APPLY!
Avis Corbett | In-House Physician Recruiter
Universal Health Services, Inc.
O: 629-208-5538 | M: 615-714-8985