Wellstone Regional Hospital is seeking to recruit a Full Time psychiatric nurse practitioner to see Adult and Geriatric In-Patients.
Wellstone provides acute services to children, adolescent, adults (both mental health and chemical dependency), and geriatrics. We also have a Partial Hospitalization Program and Intensive Outpatient Program for children, adolescents, adults and geriatric.
Position Duties & Highlights:
• Full Time Employed Position
• Duties include: Providing follow up visits to cases admitted by a psychiatrist, with an average caseload of 12 patients per day, ages 18 and up. Those insurances which allow the nurse practitioner to admit and discharge will be assigned to the nurse practitioner for complete case management during the acute treatment. Nurse Practitioner will also attend and participate in treatment team and be a collaborative part of the interdisciplinary team. Rotating weekday and weekend call.
• Compensation package will includes base salary; comprehensive benefits of health and malpractice insurance; 401K; PTO and more.
• Work in a collaborative practice with the opportunity to grow personally and professionally while working with a professional, competent and compassionate staff.
• Graduation from accredited Master’s level Nurse Practitioner program with a specialty in psychiatry.
• Must have Indiana license or the ability to obtain
• PMHMP certification is required
CONTACT ME FOR MORE DETAILS OR TO APPLY!