Foundations Recovery Network Nashville located in Nashville, Tennessee is recruiting a new Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their Intensive Outpatient team. Foundations Nashville’s primary focus is to offer integrated treatment for their co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders through clinical services, education, research and technical assistance following the Foundations Recovery Network model of treatment. Our motivational approach, incorporating 12-Step principles, has garnered advancement in recovery rates.
• Flexible part-time afternoon schedule working any three day a week combination.
• Fee for service compensation agreement.
• Opportunity to work long term with patients in a high quality Intensive Outpatient program that promotes provider team collaboration and outstanding patient centered care for recovery.
• Duties to include initial psychiatric evaluations and medication management; follow-up care with patients in program areas; treatment team collaboration; administrative duties as related to patient care.
• Graduation from accredited Master’s level Nurse Practitioner program with a specialty in psychiatry.
• Must have Tennessee license or the ability to obtain.
• PMHMP certification is required.
Foundation recovery Network of Nashville is a subsidiary of Foundations Recovery Network, which is newly owned and operated as a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS). Visit the Foundation Recovery Network at www.foundationsrecoverynetwork.com and the UHS website at www.uhsinc.com