Job Description & Requirements
CRNA-Matoon, IL -
This opportunity offers:
- General cases for the patient population, no head or heart procedures for this need.
- Practice: Hospital located in Mattoon, IL
- Hours are 6:30a for a 10-hour shift. You may be asked to float to an 8 to 12-hour shift if needed
- Weekday call is a 1:6 ratio and weekend a 1:10
- Dates: Nov. 1 - 23, Feb. 3 - Apr. 1
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Licensed to Practice in Illinois
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA