West Hills Hospital has been the only free standing hospital in Northern Nevada and a community leader in behavioral healthcare since 1980.
Located in Reno, NV, West Hills offers a healing environment that is reassuring to an individual’s sense of security and confidentiality. Our facility holds great expectations for bringing hope and healing to children, adolescents and adults by positively impacting their emotional and behavioral health through the compassionate care we provide. Dedicated to excellence, West Hills is accredited by The Joint Commission.
• Complete initial history & physical (H&P) evaluations (non-psychiatric) for new patient intakes;
• Perform medical assessments and medical consultations for ages 5+ through adult;
• Full time employed position working in mostly inpatient units, but occasional consultations provided in IOP unit (Intensive Outpatient Program);
• Collegial, supportive environment;
• Career growth opportunities;
• Comprehensive onboarding/training process; and
• New graduates are encouraged to apply if passionate about improving the lives of our patients & behavioral health care
• Robust benefit package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k w/ company match, CME allowance, Paid-time off, Malpractice coverage, Employee stock purchase plan;
• Excellent base salary compensation;
• Relocation Assistance & Student Loan Repayment available;
• Monday-Friday, days only; and
• Minimal call/weekends required
• Active Nevada Nurse Practitioner license, in good standing, or ability to obtain one;
• Successful completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner education training program
Feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss further!