EXCELLENT Opportunity for SLP in Nassau County. Full-time role working with the developmentally disabled population - school aged children
- Evaluates and assesses the persons receiving services’ needs and level of functioning in the areas of: speech, language, cognitive & social aspects of communication, voice,
- Devises treatment plans based on the assessment; administer treatment involving the application of communication and/or feeding aid modalities: augmentative/alternative communication devices, basic ASL, suggest adaptive feeding equipment; instruct, motivate, & assist persons receiving services in program to enhance communication skills.
- Writes specific, objective, and measurable documentation which is outcome oriented and details the persons receiving services’ needs, potential to benefit from treatment and progress achieved to date. All documentation must be completed through EMR within the time frame established by the Healthcare Center Record persons receiving services’ treatment, response, progress and outcome/supportive programs.
- Consults with supervisor when appropriate to implement recommendations.
- Participates and attends care plan/team meetings for all persons receiving Speech-Language Therapy services.
Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team TODAY at 646-813-3001, or email your resume for immediate consideration: HCJob@whitecapsearch.com