Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist -
StartDate: 03/01/2019Available Shifts: Regular 8;10;12 Pay Rate: $108.00 - 120.00
This opportunity offers:
• Full time hours each week through May 2019. 120 day credentialing.
• Share 8’s, 10’s, and 12’s for a 40-hour week
• All call is beeper (20-minute response time). 1 st and 2nd on weekdays and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd on weekends
• Call comes in at 11am or noon to work shift then takes call from home afterwards. Weekend call is strictly call; no shift involved.
• Cases include: transplants, OB, neuro (minimal crannies), thoracic, vascular, endo, ENT, health peds, bariatric, ortho (joints and spines), regional, appy’s, MRI
- OB not required for this locum assignment
- No major trauma
• 539 Licensed beds
• 11,850 annual cases
• Board Certified
• Flu shot
• ACLS, BLS, PALS, NRP
• Document training
• Compliance training mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start. Annual compliance each fall.Job Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA