Job Description & Requirements
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist -
StartDate: 06/01/2019Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $108.00 - 120.00
This opportunity offers: June-August 2019 coverage
• Full time hours each week. 90 day credentialing.
• Shifts are 6:30a-4:00p
• No call, no weekends or holidays
• Cases include: they do no cardiac, vascular or thoracic cases. Main case work involves general, GYN, ortho, urology, plastics, ophthalmology and some ENT.
• Approximately 300 deliveries per month
• involved in C-sections and bolusing the labor epidurals if needed
• will need to be proficient with spinals
• Board Certified
• Case logs required
• All locums are required to complete documentation training (takes no more than 30 minutes)
• Compliance mandatory; needs to be completed within 30 days of start.
• Experience with EPIC is preferredJob Benefits
Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities. In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.About the Company
Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing. We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, CRNA