Suffolk County Long Island
Family Nurse Practitioner to work in an 820 OASAS licensed residential treatment center
- Responsible for providing health assessment and medication management to patients with co-occurring disorders.
- Will review medical referral paperwork and make suggested recommendations for care as part of the treatment team.
- Knowledge of Medication Assisted Treatment including Buprenorphine, Vivitrol and psychotropic medications for symptom stabilization.
- Knowledge of ancillary withdrawal and stabilization from substances including COWS and CIWA assessments.
- Familiarity with the treatment of patients with substance use disorders including building/maintaining rapport, medication seeking and psychosomatic symptoms.
New positions are posted daily with the intention of offering a variety of opportunities to our candidates. Qualified candidates please contact WhiteCap Search/WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Healthcare Recruitment Team Today! Contact: 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.