- Free Medical Visits at any Righttime Medical Care center
- Life and AD&D
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Benefits Also Available
- 401k 4% Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 15 PTO Days Increase Annually with Tenure
- Paid Licensure, DEA, CDS Renewal Fees
- Malpractice Insurance
- $1,500 CME Allowance
- Access to Online CME Accredited Training
- Part-time providers will work 26 hours or 3 shifts per week, weekends are required. Part-time providers are not benefit eligible.
- Days are broken down into two shifts morning, 7 AM - 4 PM, and evening 4 PM - 11 PM
- Multiple openings, specific location will be discussed with the recruiter directly.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.