Full-time Nurse Manager to support an outpatient/ambulatory community health location:
- Manage/lead the clinical staff (nurses, medical and clinical assistants, laboratory staff, and, Patient Navigators)
- Oversee work flows: medication management, pre-visit planning, team huddles, accurate and timely completion of quality logs
- Promote and improve quality, safety and patient satisfaction
- Monitor and facilitate patient follow-up as needed, including test results and missed appointments.
Review all site quality data monthly and identify, lead and develop strategies for improvement in collaboration with the site leadership team, to promote quality, safety and patient satisfaction
- Ensure that standard procedures and work flows are implemented and followed, including but not limited to: medication management, pre-visit planning, team huddles, accurate and timely completion of Nursing Quality Logs, exam room readiness, ordering and storing of supplies and equipment
Responsible for oversight of laboratory operations and continuous review of In-House Lab Tests Quality Control and Maintenance Logs
Demonstrate knowledge of decontamination and sterilization processes, and perform regular review of D & S Processing and Maintenance Logs
- Perform direct patient care duties of an RN: interview patients for health history, prepare equipment and assist practitioner during examination and treatment of patients, document in patient’s medical records, assess and triage patients as needed
Attend mandated training and demonstrate competence on all nursing procedures, including relevant lab procedures
- Participates in the interview process, make hiring decisions, train staff on policies and procedures, conduct performance reviews
- Follow progressive discipline guidelines as needed and is responsible for conducting monthly quality health standard audits of assigned units
Employed position with competitive compensation plan and benefits.