Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 5:00pm | 4 Day Work Weeks Available
Average Patients seen: 18 - 21
Sign-On Bonus: $15000
Compensation: Base Salary $94K - $142K | Negotiable Depending on Experience | Incentive Plan up to $30K/Year
- 4 Loan Repayment Options Available Through the State of California and NHSC
- Health Insurance Beneflex Credit ($445.49 Semi-Monthly to Buy Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage for Employee/Dependents)
- $3K CME Allowance
- $500/Year DEA Fees
- 4 Weeks PTO
- PTO Cash-Out up to 2 Weeks/Year
- 9 Holidays a Year
- 7 Days Long Term Sick Leave
- Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Retirement Plan Paid by Ampla Health
- Retirement Plan
- Malpractice Insurance
- 2 years of experience is required.
- Experience with women's health/family planning is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Option to work in Colusa, but live in Yuba City, CA - enjoy city life with only a 25-minute commute!
- Under the general supervision of the Chief Medical Officer, the Family Nurse Practitioner is responsible to provide generalized health care services in a community health setting and must be knowledgeable in systems improvement and have the ability to facilitate a culture of a Patient-Centered Medical Home that is sensitive to the needs of the patients.
About Inline Group
The Inline Group connects healthcare provider talent with hospital systems, clinics, and private practices for career opportunities. Using advanced technology and old-fashioned people skills, we pair physicians, specialists, and nurses with healthcare organizations that complement each other’s diverse needs. Submit your resume at inline.group to take the first step toward your perfect-match career.