Janian Medical Care, PC -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Every Friday Afternoon is for Education, Clinical Case Discussion, and Grand Rounds at Main Office
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Up to 9 | 30-45 Minute Follow Up Appointments | 90 Minutes for New Patient Evaluations
- Call Schedule: No Formal Call but if Patient is Hospitalized Provider has the Ability to Call or See Patient
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $115K - $126K Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Through NHSC and DANY Funding
Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution | HSA | Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance & AD&D and Long Term Disability | Short Term Disability | Retirement Plans | Supplemental Voluntary Insurance with AFLAC | FSA/Cafeteria Plan | Qualified Transportation Expense | Tuition Assistance Program | 27 PTO Days
- Additional Info:
- Part-time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will work 3 days per week and have prorated benefits.
- Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners have very low caseloads in order to spend more time with patients.
- Psychotherapy is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with the homeless population with a team-based approach.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners work in transitional housing and as part of the ACT team.
- Our Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) program provides intensive mobile mental health services to individuals in residential and community settings.
- Spearheading the use of evidence-based practice to help homeless individuals, our transitional housing programs provide the critical support women and men with serious mental health illnesses need as they move from homelessness to permanent housing.