Janian Medical Care, PC -
- Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM | Every Friday Afternoon is for Education, Clinical Case Discussion, and Grand Rounds at Main Office
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: Up to 9 | 30-45 Minute Follow Up Appointments | 90 Minutes for New Patient Evaluations
- Call Schedule: No Formal Call but if Patient is Hospitalized Provider has the Ability to Call or See Patient
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: $115K - $126K Based on Experience | Loan Repayment Through NHSC and DANY Funding
Medical/Dental/Vision with Employer Contribution | HSA | Employer Paid Basic Life Insurance & AD&D and Long Term Disability | Short Term Disability | Retirement Plans | Supplemental Voluntary Insurance with AFLAC | FSA/Cafeteria Plan | Qualified Transportation Expense | Tuition Assistance Program | 27 PTO Days
- Additional Info:
- Part-time Nurse practitioners will work 3 days per week and have prorated benefits.
- Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners have very low caseloads in order to spend more time with patients.
- Psychotherapy is encouraged.
- The ideal candidate will have a desire to work with the homeless population with a team-based approach.
- Spanish speaking preferred but not required.
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners work in the community in team-based care in permanent supportive housing.
- We provide supportive services, including case management and on-site medical and psychiatric services, to individuals and families in more than 2,200 supportive housing units in Brooklyn, Manhattan, and the Bronx.